Skywatch Friday - on 26th Floor of Centara Grand @ Central World

>> Friday, October 2, 2009

It is from one of the sunny day in Bangkok before Ketsana reaching us, I was on 26th floor swimming pool. It was full of facilities such as gym club, spa, swimming pool and mini bar. More over it has tennis court too! Another angle of the top view are here too.

For more great sky pictures go my SkyWatch Friday link

skywatch

11 comments:

Marites,  October 2, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

i like the shots especially the 2nd one. my skywatch is up too.

Chin,  October 2, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

วิวสวยจังเลยจ่ะ ไม่เคยขึ้นไปเลยนะนี่
เสียดายจังต้องย้ายไปทำงานที่สงขลา
เลยอดเห็นความสวยงามของบางกอก
(แต่ก็คงได้กลับมาเยี่ยมบางกอก อยู่เรื่อยๆ)

arabesque,  October 2, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

love ths clouds!
oh, i wish we have a weather like this! ^-^

Mridula,  October 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

I too quite enjoyed the second picture.

indicaspecies,  October 2, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Seems like it was a beautiful day when you shot these lovely images...blue skies, white clouds..delightful!

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com,  October 2, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

such a skyline. nice photo. I have enjoyed my visit to your site. I have signed up a a follower and look forward to more great photos.

George,  October 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

You captured some beautiful clouds for these photos.
Thanks for visiting my site.

Becky,  October 2, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

A marvelous view of the skyline on a beautiful day!
Happy SWF.
B.

martie,  October 3, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

Wonderful! I like the contrast between the soft, fluffy clouds and the hard industrial buildings. Great composition.

BPOTW,  October 3, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

What a wonderful view!

eileeninmd,  October 10, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Great skyline photo and the sky is pretty too, Thanks for sharing your skywatch.

Post a Comment