Another floating Market @ Talingchan

>> Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm there again, Talingchan Floating Market. I got some cute postcard display there, and I also love going to get good food overthere. In the boat yu will see some fresh fruits like Banana, while in another boat is full of dessert.


5 comments:

Lowell,  October 3, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

I've heard of these floating markets, but haven't seen such a good photo before. Excellent.

Leif Hagen,  October 3, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Oh it would be so fun to visit the floating market! Delicious photo!

Ilse,  October 4, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

The contrast from the spectacular modern city on your Friday post to the quaint & old-fashioned market on a boat is such a contrast.

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com,  October 4, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

way cool shopping from a floating market. I want to be there in person one day!

Les Barr,  October 31, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

I remember seeing these over in Hong Kong!

Les

Post a Comment