Skywatch Friday - Indigo Chapel

>> Friday, December 31, 2010

Generally Buddhism chapel or grand hall would be in GOLD theme to celebrate the golden light, but I just notice that some of them are in indigo color, it is so matched with today clear sky!

Just paid a visit to Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple today as the end of the year to make merit, in which I try to do yearly. My next program during January would be visiting 9 temples in one day to bring extra luck to my family and myself.

Enjoy more sky watch by visiting here

6 comments:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 December 31, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

I went to the Grand Palace with my family. I enjoyed my bangkok trip including buying durian in the boat.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 December 31, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Can you hear Thai music? I live near a Thai House, and they are having a party. I went to have a look and saw a monk .

Chin December 31, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

หวัดดีปีใหม่ค่ะ

Gattina January 1, 2011 at 12:23 AM  

What a beautiful architecture !!

Lowell January 1, 2011 at 3:03 AM  

I like this very much. It has an understated elegance. Wonderful color!

Thanks for visiting our blog! And may you have a wonderful 2011!

Mo January 2, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

Such a beautiful building. There can never be too many pictures of it. Happy New year

Post a Comment