I want to be Billionair

>> Sunday, October 10, 2010

I just listen to the song Billionair by Travie Mccoy, it is fun song. It reminds me of this photo, it is Thai Lotto and its result. It says first prize is 6 million, and jackpot is approx. 20 millions.. What if I become Billionair, what I will do?


I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire

Oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire

3 comments:

ramy_v October 13, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

Count me in as well. All I need is a million or three.

Houston Daily Photo

nice A October 25, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

Just a millionaire would be okay, so it won't make your head ache with too much to count:)
Thanks for seeing my update, after such a long time. Just being busy with something but I will be right back.Soon!

Post a Comment