I Like this cartoon ~ Please do not feed the animal

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010

"[The government] must quickly suppress them even if it means deaths. War is no war without deaths," she said, adding that red shirts are "vulgar, uneducated and barbaric".

All the problems stemmed from one man - ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra.

The government planned to step up harsh measures to force the protesters out of the business area, which they have occupied for more than a month, by cutting off power, water and food supply.

**Allow me one day to write about Politics, I really like the way this cartoon interpret governement action of "Cutting Off Food Supply"**

More Politic Cartoons see here.

4 comments:

Lowell May 16, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

A very interesting cartoon. I really don't understand, though, what's going on in your country...all I do know is that violence is not the answer as it merely leads to more violence. All these millenia and humans still don't understand that!

Gattina May 16, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

I hope tht soon a less violent solution will be found, it's quiet terrible what we see on TV.
I think you have been on the wrong blog !
Photos are here : http://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.com/

VP May 16, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

I'm not sure to understand well what is going on in your country, but the cartoon is very expressive.

nice A May 17, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

Love that very interesting cartoon. My kids can't help but laugh.Thanks for sharing it.

Post a Comment