My Wordless Wednesday ~ Relax, what else you need more?

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I took this photo at the garden of Museum Siam, while I was waiting for my friends. I was chatting with this dog a little bit, and he sounds happy to play with me even we me the first time. His life is happy I think.

It reminds me of my life these days, that I feel a bit relax and happy too! Happy Chappie .. it is good to be home with family, parents and kid!

Click here to view all participants of Wordless Wednesday

8 comments:

MomAgain@40 May 19, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Glad you are a happy chappie! :D Nice photo!

ian May 19, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

hope all is well in the rest of Bangkok. a lot of news in coming into the Philippines about certain areas where demonstrators and the army are having armed encounters. i hope all parties will learn to relax like that cool dawg =]

Kcalpesh May 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Both, you and the cute little dog seemed to have a FUN chat...

Pixellicious Photos

BK May 19, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

It certainly looked happy and relax. :)

Lowell May 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

From what I'm reading in the news today, things don't sound good there. Hope that you're OK.

I'm wondering what the dog said to you during your chat? He looks like a wonderful dog, and I'll bet he took one look at you and went, "Woof!"

Cute picture!

Louis la Vache May 21, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Hee hee!
The expression on the dog's face says it all! No words needed!

«Louis» hopes you can join us this coming Sunday for Sunday Bridges.

Post a Comment