Fuuny Shop panel

>> Friday, July 31, 2009

Most of you are unable to read it, I know. But I like to share how I feel it is funny. This shop is located not very far from Grand Palace and Wat Pho, however I'm not familiar with that area. I was so hungry and wanting to find some restaurant or small food shop is fine. By the RED wording it say "Tha Tien Food Shop", and I totally believe it is food shop! Guess what the second line in blue say? "We are selling all dices"

Oh my god! What a relevant on this ! And i couldn't find any food in their shop at all, just wondering if they are selling dice, why put food shop there?

6 comments:

Leif Hagen July 31, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

That's silly indeed! I hope you didn't have to go much further to find some good food!

arabesque July 31, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

lol, there's a lot of tricky words and signs out there... :-)

Chin July 31, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

จะรับลูกเต๋า กี่ชามคะ ;)

ถามอะไรนิดนะคะ คือว่า จะสมัคร Theme Day Archives ต้องทำยังไงบ้างคะ
หาcode ไม่เจอนะ่ค่ะ

Chin August 1, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

ป่านฉะนี้ก็ยังหา code ไม่เจอเลยจ๊ะ (ไม่เป็นไรค่อยๆหา เด๊วก็เจอ )

ขอให้เคลียร์งานได้เร็วๆนะ จะได้มาสนุกกับการถ่ายรูปกัน

ขอบคุณมากนะ

Lowell August 7, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

That is sooo funny. Perhaps it's an old sign and they were too lazy to change it!

Post a Comment