Wat Arun, Temple of Dawn

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I was on the boat that day, seeing Wat Arun from middle of big river, Chao Praya River, you can see big river boat which contained rice, sand or some heavy material. These river boat doesn't have engine itself, but they were dragged by small engine boat in front of them.
I got beautiful postcards of War Arun as you can see here too.

Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn, is one of Bangkok's best know landmark. It stands on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River in Thon Buri. Wat Arun is best seen from the opposite bank of the river; it glistens in the sunlight during the day and stands dark and noble at dawn or dusk.

2 comments:

Chin June 17, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

When i'm on the boat (to cross Chao Praya River),
I'm gonna be sick :(

Trupti June 28, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

Hi Tussy!

I got your card yesterday; thank you :) I sent one back to you today.

Trupti

Post a Comment