Tropical Fruits in the season

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

Delivery fresh fruits selling, you can see these fruits sellers in many areas of Bangkok, mostly nearby the condominium or community where no fresh market around. They give deliver service for city people who has no chance to go to market (like me).

There are full of fruits in season especially tropical fruits. Now I'm enjoying Lychee, Rambutan, Mangosteen and here we are! King of Fruits, Durian.


It is taste like heaven, but smell from hell. I heard that it is prohibited to take it Singapore, and surely not allow to carry it on any Air Conditioned bus, airplane, hotel. Have you ever tried it once?

3 comments:

Hilda June 15, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

We also have durian, mostly from the province of Davao. My friends keep telling me that I do not have the taste buds of a Filipino because I'm not crazy about it. Or mangosteen or rambutan, for that matter. I do love lychees, but we don't grow our own – they're imported from China.

Gerald (SK14) June 15, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

I keep hearing about durian but have never seen one

Benjamin Madison June 21, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Durian is the only food that made me feel guilty while eating it - but it is so good one can't stop. It's like eating a corpse. There's something fundamentally wrong with durian but it is difficult to say exactly what it is. A very mysterious fruit.

Post a Comment