First start with BTS

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009


First start of my We Love Bangkok Daily photo, it is on the BTS sky train Mo Chit Terminal. This is really early morning when I got there on my first day starting new work place.


Currently there are two routes, the Sukhumvit Line and the Silom Line. They cover much of the central city and its many commercial, residential and tourist areas, with extensions planned to outlying areas. The trains run daily between 6:00 am and 12:00 midnight with frequent service throughout the day, increased during rush hours. The fare is based on the distance traveled.
Below is photo from BTS site, I think it is nice shooting.

1 comments:

Leif Hagen May 31, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

I just discovered your NEW daily photo blog. Nice pictures! I've been doing my EAGAN daily blog for almost one month. Guess I'm your first follower. Regards from Minnesota, USA

Post a Comment