Theme Day - Feet

>> Monday, June 1, 2009

Big feet? yes it is. She is most beautiful alien located in front of Bangkok Art and Culture Centre. It is situated near MBK shopping centre, National Stadium and Siam Discovery centre. I find it is very attractive for me.



Opening day is Sunday, July 27th, 2008 dedicated to Princess Sirindhorn’s photography.

The new Bangkok Art & Culture Center is not only a gallery and museum. It will mainly promote contemporary Thai art and culture, in the heart of Bangkok. At the new pulse of all non-classic Thai art.

official link is here



Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

17 comments:

Jérôme June 1, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Cool! The building was still under construction when I was living in Bkk.. Next time I go there I'll go visit, for sure!

Leif Hagen June 1, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Bangkok feet meet Thai feet! Alien feet or white, foreign feet! Sitting feet or Bangkok Art & Culture centre feet a real, fun treat! Space ship feet?? EAGAN daily photo feet greet from my Minnesota street!

Charlestonjoan June 1, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

I love your Alien! How fun.

Scott Johnson June 1, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Very dramatic. Great choice!

Jilly June 1, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

I love her! What a find and great choice for toay.

Ineke June 1, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

wow. great choice for theme day!

Jane Hards Photography June 1, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Beautiful and so unusual. Very striking image.

glduro_marieloupe June 1, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Astonishing photo! I loved it! Congrats.

BTW, I loved your blog, so elegant, distinctive and very, very nice!

Hilda June 1, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Being a SciFi fan, I like these feet! And the entire statue, actually ;)

marley June 1, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Very big foot! Glad you showed the whole thing too, its an interesting statue.

Frank June 2, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

Really cool photos. Aliens have feet??

PJ June 2, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

She's actually quite elegant. What a find for theme day.

Tussy June 2, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Thanks to everyone :) I never have so many comments in one post before .. wow!! and yes, I also like the Alien Big Feet too.

My Bangkok Through My Eyes!
You Got A Posty
All Little Things I Like
Thailand In Photos

Lowell June 2, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

That's amazing...one of the best theme photos I've seen today!

Post a Comment